Buildit Challenge Competition Guidelines
• ENTRIES MUST BE BUILT BY STUDENTS.
• There is no fee to participate or attend this event. Registration is required for participation in the Buildit Challenge competition (registration is free).
• Please do not use power tools in the construction of the project.
• Projects must be smaller than 5' x 5' x 5' (a five foot cube. The project should be able to fit inside a regular sized car).
• This is a family friendly event. Harmful or dangerous projects are not allowed.
• All completed entries must be brought to the event.
• Students in the competition will have an opportunity to talk about their project with volunteer judges during the event.
• Winners must be present during the ceremony to receive a prize. Winners in each category will be announced at the event. If a team wins a prize, it is up to the team to decide how to share the prize that has been awarded.
• All projects must go home with participants at the end of the event
Three Top Prizes will be awarded at the PEACH Buildit Challenge. Prizes will be distributed by the following grade levels:
$50.00 Judge's choice for grades Kindergarten - Third
$50.00 Judge's choice for grades Fourth - Sixth
$50.00 Judge's choice for grades Seventh - Twelfth
Honorable Mention will be awarded to the Student Choice recipient.
As the Parent/ Guardian of my student(s), I hereby grant to Buildit Challenge, the right to record the image and/or voice and use the artwork and/ or written work of student(s) associated with this entry form, on videotape, on film, on photographs, in digital media and in any other form of electronic or print medium and to edit such recording at their discretion. I understand that my child’s full name, address and biographical information will not be made public. I further grant Buildit Challenge the right to use, and to allow others to use, my child’s image and/or voice on the internet, in brochures, and in any other medium and hereby consent to such use. I hereby release Buildit Challenge, their successors, and their assignees and any using my child’s image and/or voice, artwork, and/or written work pursuant to this media release form any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses which I or my child now have or may hereafter have by reason of any use thereof. I understand that the provisions of this release are legally binding.